The UIDAI or Unique Identification Authority of India, the company of the 12-digit individual recognition number under the Aadhaar biometric ID program, allows users to confirm the signed up mobile variety of an Aadhaar holder online. “There are numerous situations where you ought to confirm the identity and examine of visitors to make sure that you are not letting suspicious individuals in your individual, personal area,” the UIDAI stated on Twitter. The UIDAI handles the Aadhaar card program. ( Also Read: How To Get An Aadhaar Card Printed Online)
Watch the video https://t.co/KndJjKLjMW to understand how you can examine/ confirm any Aadhaar number online. Additional continue reading why you ought to confirm any provided Aadhaar: https://t.co/inXqLFIlq7 pic.twitter.com/buLgYc19di
— Aadhaar (@UIDAI) July 20, 2020
How To Verify An Aadhaar Number
There are 2 methods to do this: through the UIDAI site and through mobile app mAadhaar.
Here is a detailed guide to confirm an Aadhaar number online:
- Visit the UIDAI site and pick the “confirm an Aadhaar number” choice under the services area. Here is the direct link for the UIDAI service.
- Enter the Aadhaar number which requires to be confirmed.
- Entering a genuine Aadhaar number causes details such as the age bracket, gender, state and the last three-four digits of the signed up mobile variety of the associated profile.
- Matching these information with those offered by the Aadhaar holder validates the identity of the individual.
- Demographic information of the Aadhaar holder in addition to a picture are shown on the screen. Open the “QR code scanner” choice in mobile app mAadhaar and scan the QR code on the provided Aadhaar.
- Matching these information with those offered by the Aadhaar holder validates the identity.
( The Unique Identification Authority of India handles the Aadhaar biometric ID program)
The UIDAI engages with social networks users from time to time to spread out awareness about Aadhaar-related services.