AAP MLA Kuldeep Kumar posted movies of him in Uttar Pradesh’s Hathras.


The Uttar Pradesh police has registered a case in opposition to an Aam Aadmi Celebration MLA, who had examined optimistic for coronavirus, after he posted movies of his go to to Hathras in Uttar Pradesh, the place a younger Dalit lady was allegedly gang raped and tortured.

On September 29, Kuldeep Kumar introduced that he has examined optimistic for coronavirus and that he might be in house isolation. “I’ve delicate fever for the final two days and I bought a COVID-19 check carried out at this time. The report has come out as optimistic. I might be in house isolation. Those that got here involved with me within the final two to 3 days, please get yourselves examined,” Mr Kumar, the MLA from Delhi’s Kondli, had tweeted.

5 days later, Kuldeep Kumar posted movies of him, saying he is in Hathras, 200 km from Delhi, to fulfill the household of the 20-year-old lady who died final week. The MLA is seen sporting a masks and strolling as much as the girl’s home at evening. He was accompanied by the police and sveral others.

In one other video he tweeted, he’s seen sitting near the relations and interacting with them. The MLA hit out on the Yogi Adityanath authorities, saying, “Simply returned after assembly the household of the Hathras sufferer. An environment of worry within the household is being created. That is the homicide of democracy and Structure. In Uttar Pradesh’s Yogi-raj, there isn’t any regulation however jungle -raj,” Mr Kumar tweeted in Hindi.

The newly-appointed Superintendent of Police in Hathras mentioned a case has been filed in opposition to Mr Kumar below the Epidemic Illnesses Act.
Beneath immense critiThe state police had filed 19 First Info Studies (FIRs) throughout the state alleging try to disturb peace within the state.

The 20-year-old lady was assaulted by 4 males of the so-called higher caste group at her village in Hathras on September 14 and left with horrific wounds together with fractures, a spinal harm that left her paralysed and a gash in her tongue. The UP police, accused of a sluggish response to the girl’s grievance, has alleged that there was no rape or gang rape concerned and {that a} forensic report proves it.

That declare has been questioned by consultants who level out that the samples had been taken 11 days after the girl was attacked.